I suppose now would be a good time to remind everyone that this is not an Apple fan-boy or iOS lover blog, despite the last handful of posts. I just seem to be stumbling upon a ton of iOS wickedness. I’ll try and tone it down a bit moving forward.
But first, here’s a brilliant little gadget that I’ve seen before, but never in retail! Definitely worth sharing. The ipico hand-held projector turns your iOS device into a digital projector and at a fairly reasonable price. Here’s a quick breakdown from the ipico site:
Take the ipico™ projector anywhere you go! Nothing’s more social than a party or group get together and sharing what’s new. No more crowding around a small phone screen to see your newest photos, videos and adventures. Share them with everyone in the room and you’re sure to be the life of the party.
Highlights of the gadget’s many features include:
– Weighs roughly less than 4 ounces
– Closely similar to iPhone’s dimension (legacy phone)
– Features pop-up docking port
– Beam the iPhone’s display at a nearby wall
– Images/videos can be shown from 5′ up to 50′ screen size
– 960 x 540 pixel for output beam
– Play stored videos on your smartphone, as well as Facebook, YouTube and etc.